Student Financial Services wants to ensure you have a money management strategy in place. Understanding your personal finances will not only help you today but in the future. Together with LinkedIn Learning we offer a comprehensive financial education series.
LinkedIn Learning. Log in using your St. Edward’s University user name and password.
- Financial Basics Everyone Should Know. View this 77-minute online course through LinkedIn Learning.
- Financial Wellness: Managing Personal Cash Flow. View this 56-minute online course through LinkedIn Learning.
- Managing Your Career: Early Career. View this 68-minute online course through LinkedIn Learning.
- Job Searching, Interviewing, and Negotiating Salary. View this 23-minute online course through LinkedIn Learning.
- Start Young for Your Best Retirement. View this 52-minute online course through LinkedIn Learning
St. Edward's Career & Professional Development
Clifton Strengths is an assessment designed to give students insight into their natural talents. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to learn how you can get access to your own assessment. After you complete your assessment, you can schedule a "Clifton Strengths Review" meeting with a Career Coach in the Office of Career and Professional Development (CAPD) to review your results and brainstorm ways you can build on your natural abilities as a student and future professional.
- Big Interview// Big Interview - User Guide - Big Interview is an interviewing software tool that allows students to practice various general, behavioral, and technical questions in a mock interview setting. Students have the ability to record the interview and receive feedback. If you want feedback, please schedule an appointment with your Career Coach.
Personal Money Management (On-Demand Webinar) What is a budget and why do you need one? And where do you even start, when planning a budget? This presentation provides an overview of the benefits and tips to creating and following a budget, using credit wisely and saving for the future.
Understanding Student Loans (On-Demand Webinar) provides important information and practical tips to help students and families navigate the student loan process from borrowing to repayment.